Boating New Zealand Ltd Online Shopping Terms & Conditions & Shipping
- We accept Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards. Boating New Zealand Ltd does not store any Credit Card information.
- All prices include GST and are in New Zealand dollars. Subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable between titles, but may be transferred to an alternative recipient. When paying for a subscription by credit card please note this is a one off payment for the cost of the subscription for the length of the subscription period.
- Any errors made in providing details to Boating New Zealand Ltd are your responsibility. Boating New Zealand Ltd will not be liable for consequences that relate to any errors; including but not limited to failure to send magazines\product to the correct address. If you change your address or contact details, you need to advise Boating New Zealand Ltd as soon as possible to ensure that the change happens on the correct issue.
- Your magazine subscription can be automatically renewed at the end of your subscription period. You will need to opt into this option when renewing your subscription. Before the end of your subscription period you will receive a renewal letter or email asking whether you wish to re-subscribe and providing instructions how to.
- Please note that our subscription offers are non-refundable. In some cases we will refund any monies owing to you (i.e. under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) but this will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Alternatively you can transfer your remaining issues to a nominated party. Requests for cancellations will be actioned as soon as possible; however, any refund given can take up to three weeks.
- All prices are inclusive of delivery costs. Your subscription will commence once we have received payment from you and will begin with the next issue to go on sale unless otherwise specified.
- Please allow up to four to six weeks for your first magazine.
- For international delivery, delivery time will vary dependant on magazine and country of delivery.
- If a missed delivery occurs please let us know, depending on your situation, we will either send you a replacement magazine or extend your current subscription period. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back issues are available for purchase where we have the issue in stock, please Email: email@example.com to see if the issue you are interested in is available.
- If you receive a promotional telephone call from a Boating Magazine New Zealand representative and you sign up to a magazine subscription during that telephone call you have for a short time the ability to cancel the subscription. You will have five working days to cancel your subscription without penalty. If you cancel the subscription any money you have already paid toward the subscription will be refunded to you. Please note this termination clause only applies to subscription offers made via telemarketing.
- Boating New Zealand Ltd nor its staff or agents shall be liable for any cost, loss or damage whatsoever arising as a result of a failure to act on delivery instructions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RENEWING A SUBSCRIPTION