Boating New Zealand Ltd Subscription Terms & Conditions & Website use
Payment: We accept Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards. Boating New Zealand Ltd does not store any Credit Card information.
All prices include GST and are in New Zealand dollars. Subscriptions are non-refundable, but may be transferred to an alternative recipient.
Your card must be validated before it can be attached to your Subscription. This protects us both:
- We make sure that your purchase is a legit sale. Pre-authorisation protects us from this by validating the card.
- You will be protected from a negative shopping experience by allowing only valid cards to be entered into our Subscription system
Transactions initiated with a debit card or credit card are assesssed a $1.00 authorisation. This is not a charge, but it may be visible to you before it is reversed. In the case of debit cards, authorisation holds can fall off the account, thus rendering the authorisation amount available again, anywhere from 1 to 8 business days after the transaction date depending on the bank’s policy. In the case of credit cards, holds may last as long as 30 days, depending on the issuing bank.
When purchasing an item that is to be delivered to an overseas recipient you MUST select the Australian or Rest of World product. If you select a NZ delivery option and input an overseas address your order will be rejected by the publishers & you will be contacted to pay the difference.
Customer details: Any errors made in providing details to Boating New Zealand Ltd are your responsibility. Boating New Zealand Ltd will not be liable for consequences that relate to any errors; including but not limited to failure to send magazines\product to the correct address. If you change your address or contact details, you need to advise Boating New Zealand Ltd as soon as possible to ensure that the change happens on the correct issue.
Renewing a subscription: Your magazine subscription can be automatically renewed at the end of your subscription period. You will need to opt into this option when renewing your subscription. Before the end of your subscription period you will receive a renewal letter or email asking whether you wish to re-subscribe and providing instructions how to.
Cancellation: Please note that our subscription offers are non-refundable. In some cases we will refund any monies owing to you (i.e. under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) but this will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Alternatively you can transfer your remaining issues to a nominated party. Requests for cancellations will be actioned as soon as possible; however, any refund given can take up to three weeks.
- All prices are inclusive of delivery costs. Your subscription will commence once we have received payment from you and will begin with the next issue to go on sale unless otherwise specified.
- Please allow up to four to six weeks for your first magazine.
- For international delivery, delivery time will vary dependant on magazine and country of delivery.
- If a missed delivery occurs please let us know, depending on your situation, we will either send you a replacement magazine or extend your current subscription period. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back Issues: Back issues are available for purchase where we have the issue in stock, please Email: email@example.com to see if the issue you are interested in is available.
Telemarketing: If you receive a promotional telephone call from a Boating Magazine New Zealand representative and you sign up to a magazine subscription during that telephone call you have for a short time the ability to cancel the subscription. You will have five working days to cancel your subscription without penalty. If you cancel the subscription any money you have already paid toward the subscription will be refunded to you. Please note this termination clause only applies to subscription offers made via telemarketing.
No liability: Boating New Zealand Ltd nor its staff or agents shall be liable for any cost, loss or damage whatsoever arising as a result of a failure to act on delivery instructions.
Contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site the Content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks).
You may use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not:
(1) download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site; nor
(2) reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
(3) modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
(4) utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service;
Any such use of this website or the content is prohibited without an appropriate licence. Please contact the PMCA (www.pmca.co.nz) or us at Boating New Zealand magazine.
If you wish to syndicate or licence any Content from this website, please email us at email@example.com, or contact us by telephone on +64 9 3733436
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using or registering for use of the Site, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of the Site. In particular, you must not use the Site in a manner or upload any material or link to any material which is false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property right).
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Site. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any Content on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in both cases none of Marine Media Limited, its directors, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Site, email services or password.